Application to the 2023 Prize
Ann and Ari Rosenblatt with the Tel Aviv Artist House are proud to announce a new prize of
The ARTIST PRIZE will be awarded to an active Israeli based artist in the aim of promoting and encouraging Israeli artistic creation
Eligibility: the prize is open to artists who graduated from the various academies at least 8 years ago, and have since exhibited at least 10 solo/group exhibitions in select art venues and whose works have been documented and featured in catalogues or in other publications.
The selected artist will receive:
* A prize of 20,000 NIS
(The remaining 20,000 NIS will be used to cover part of the expenses like PR services and exhibition catalogue)
*A solo exhibition in the space of the Upper Gallery at the Tel Aviv Artist House, curated by Orly Hoffman.
Dr Galia Bar Or: Curator and art researcher
Dalit Matatyahu: Senior Curator of Israeli Art, Tel Aviv Museum of Art
Dr. Kobi Ben-Meir: Chief Curator, Haifa Museum of Art
Arie Berkowitz: Director and head curator, Tel Aviv Artist House
Orly Hoffman: The project initiator and curator of the Prize exhibition
Ann and Ari Rosenblatt: Prize donors
The artists are requested to submit a digital portfolio until October 3rd 2022 that includes:
a. CV (up to 2 pages) with full contact details.
b. A proposal for a solo exhibition – a short text (1000 words or less) describing the
project or any relevant information.
c. 10 images of general artworks from the last five years (please state title, technique,
size and date).
d. A link to publications about the artist, catalogues, the artist's website, and any other
*The application is open to all kind of visual art media.
Application deadline: 3.10.2022
● The application may be submitted in Hebrew, however, submitting the application in English will be very much appreciated.
● Please limit your application to one email containing up to 25MB preferably a single PDF file.
● Image files submitted should only be in JPG format set to 72 dpi, not more than 1200X1200 pixels and not more than 1 MB.
● Videos should be submitted by uploading them to a video-sharing site such as Vimeo or Youtube. Please add links to your video files in the proposal documents, not to the email.
● Please do not send applications through file-sharing sites. We will not download them.
● The application may be submitted in Hebrew, however, submitting it in
English will be very much appreciated.
● Application deadline: 3.10.2022
● The winner will be announced in November 2022
● Email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Please direct all inquiries to our email only.
We would like to thank in advance all the applicants and wish everyone good luck.